Certification in accordance with Customs Union Technical Regulations

High-voltage electric heaters for the systems of liquid heating of passenger cars

High-voltage electric heaters for the systems of liquid heating of passenger cars are devices intended for heating passenger car parks in the cold season.

Comfort of travel of passengers in passenger carriages of locomotive traction having a liquid heating system at negative temperatures of outside air directly from envy from a hot-water boiler. When a high-voltage main line of 3000 V is connected to the car, the heating of the car is carried out by a hot-water boiler, in which high-voltage heaters (heaters) are installed, which heat the water to 950С for the heating system. The automation system by turning the heating system on and off maintains a comfortable temperature inside the passenger car.

Code of the TN ЕАО ЕAES: 8516; 8545


Component parts (units): The system of water heating of any passenger car consists of a hot-water boiler with upper and lower wiring of pipes with ribbed heat exchangers (radiators) for heating the wagon and the air heater (water or electric) with a fan for heating the outside air entering the car.

Normative documents: These devices must comply with the requirements of paragraphs 5b, 5n, 5o, 5p, 5y, 5sh, 7, 12, 14, 74, 99 of Article 4 of the technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 001/2011 “On the safety of railway rolling stock”. They are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GOST 33596-2015 “Electric heating devices for heating systems of railway rolling stock. Safety requirements and methods of control. “

Recommended schemes for certification of high-voltage electric heaters:

  • single production – scheme 7C.
  • party production – 1C or 6C scheme.
  • batch production – scheme 4C.

The cost of certification of high-voltage electric heaters for liquid heating systems for passenger cars is made up of the cost of the main certification work, as well as the testing of selected samples of a certain type. And it depends on the certification scheme chosen by the applicant.